Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Magic and Mystery School with Jeff McBride


 I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Jeff McBride at the Magic and Mystery School in Las Vegas. 

The school is located in a quiet neighborhood. 

I got a tour of the magic library where many of magics greatest secrets can be read and learned. 

McBride has a great collection of books, magic apparatus and oddities. The wand on the table was a gift I made for McBride. 
McBride was a great host, he had plenty of gifts and gags to share with me. 
He showed me a few card tricks and we worked on a magic idea while visiting. 

McBride honored me with his newest photo card and gave me a sweet mention and signature. 

photo by Jeff McBride
Time always seems to go by when you are having fun. I hope to visit again soon.

No comments: