Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Clear Resin Deer Heads for La Grange





3 clear resin deer heads were commissined by La Grange a new bar /music venue in deep ellum texas .

I was able to take this project through all the stages of production here at my studio. Sculpting , molding and casting the clear resin. This was quite a task and kept me on my toes for months. They look great at the venue and hope to work on another project like this in the future.
Thank you Stephanie and Rob ! also Thank you Cody for making our steel mounts!!

5 comments:

Karleen Hesselbacher said...

oh edward! you gotta take me to see it when i visit! they look fantastic!

Edward Ruiz Art said...

they are sweet...

Brian McLaren said...

Hey Eddie.
I got to see your work last night at LaGrange for "Weird Science"... the Deer Heads look awesome!

Edward Ruiz Art said...

Thanks Brian ! you should see the Jaguar Heads!!

elise said...

I love these one of my favorite mediums. They are beautiful.